- Engineering Hydrology Of Arid And Semi Arid Regions. Archive.
- Sugarfoot Rag.
- Engineering hydrology of arid and semi-arid regions .
- Das Lied als inszenierte Kunstlosigkeit - Der Leiermann von Franz Schubert (German Edition).
Hydrogeology Hydrometeorology Ice. Ice sheets. Sea ice Lakes. Lagoons Rivers. Stream measurements Snow. Snow surveys Watersheds. Geography Physical geography Hydrology.
Mostafa M. Soliman: Engineering hydrology of arid and semi-arid regions
Water Ground and surface waters Groundwater. Hydrogeology Groundwater. Hydrogeology titles from eBooks.
Filter Results. Last 30 days. Last 90 days. All time.
English Only. Joel Carrillo Rivera , M. Adrian Ortega Guerrero.
Research, Innovation and System Information
This book of selected papers discusses integral groundwater management with scale flow issues and presents methods of defining, preventing, controlling and mitigating negative environmental impacts related to g Add to Cart Add to Cart. Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist. Add to Cart Add to Cart. View More. This study addresses a number of knowledge gaps in multi-channel estuaries by developing a predic Add to Cart Add to Cart. Multiphysics Modeling Series. Geogenic contaminants, Add to Cart Add to Cart.
- People also read.
- Climate Change in California: Risk and Response.
- Main content area.
- The Heart and the Fountain: An Anthology of Jewish Mystical Experiences?
- Storia di una vita (Gli emersi narrativa) (Italian Edition).
- Additional information?
- Engineering Hydrology of Arid and Semi-Arid Regions | Taylor & Francis Group.
- Actions for selected content:!
- RAR: Engineering Hydrology Of Arid And Semi Arid Regions!
- Tod einer Ärztin: Hunkelers vierter Fall (detebe) (German Edition);
- Mostafa M. Soliman: Engineering hydrology of arid and semi-arid regions | SpringerLink.
- Seven Perfect Days in Colorado: A Guided Driving Tour?
Help pages. Prothero Michael J. Benton Richard Fortey View All. Go to British Wildlife.
Groundwater Modelling in Arid and Semi-Arid Areas edited by Howard S. Wheater
Conservation Land Management. Go to Conservation Land Management. Click to have a closer look. Select version. About this book Contents Customer reviews Biography Related titles. Images Additional images. About this book Presenting important insight into the complexities of arid region hydrology, this book provides the key component to formulate and implement integrated management approaches in catchment systems. Contents Introduction. Catchment Characteristics. Rainfall-Runoff Relations and Rainfall Harvesting. Stream Flow and Stream Flow Routing.
Subsurface and Groundwater Hydrology. Water Resources Management and Evaluation.
Modeling of Water Resources Systems. Appendix A Glossary. This list is generated based on data provided by CrossRef. Alaghmand, S. Beecham, S. Impacts of groundwater extraction on salinization risk in a semi-arid floodplain. Inverse modelling for freshwater lens in small islands: Kish Island, Persian Gulf. Hydrological Processes, Vol. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, Vol. Cuthbert, M. Acworth, R. Andersen, M. Larsen, J.
McCallum, A. Rau, G. Understanding and quantifying focused, indirect groundwater recharge from ephemeral streams using water table fluctuations. Water Resources Research, Vol. Eissa, Mustafa A.
Integrative management of saltwater intrusion in poorly-constrained semi-arid coastal aquifer at Ras El-Hekma, Northwestern Coast, Egypt. Groundwater for Sustainable Development, Vol. STORM 1. Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, Vol. Nazarieh, F. Ansari, H. Ziaei, A. Izady, A. Davari, K.
Related Engineering Hydrology of Arid and Semi-Arid Regions
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved